Friday, May 8, 2009

Show Us Where You Live




Kelly's Korner is hosting her second week of Show Us Where You Live Friday. I totally missed the "kitchens" last week, so I finally got it together this week, and I am posting for the "living rooms".

Well, here is our living room!



I know....we need a new media center. We've had this one since we got married. I despise glass on cabinet doors!



Here is a view looking at the most comfy chair in the world!



Here are my cute window treatments that my mom did. She has done most of the window treatments in my house. She is so talented!




Click Here to go view some more living rooms. It's great for decorating ideas!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that big chair! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your couches and chair look so incredibly comfy! I love your blog layout too. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails